'Justice is a funny concept: it’ll drive a man to preform the noblest of deeds, as well as the worst atrocities. Justice is a blade that draws blood from both the innocent and the wicked alike. And when raised high, it can lead charge that changes the word forever.’
Article from Game Informer:
"Exclusive Dragon Age: Inquisition Screens
You’ve already seen the E3 trailer and our cover for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Now, we have exclusive images to give you a sense of the people and places you’ll see when you take control of the Inquisition.
This shot shows three confirmed party members. Varric (left) and Cassandra (center) both played key roles in Dragon Age II. Vivienne (right) is a new ally; she is a mage from Orlais, and helps players put a face on the conflict between the Templars and the mages…”
"Here we see a qunari standing before a ruined stronghold. Qunari are not confirmed to be a playable race, but the other three that were available in Origins – human, elf, and dwarf – are definitely options in Inquisition…”
this is why varric is my favorite:
- Aveline: All right, tell me. How does it end?
- Varric: Beg your pardon?
- Aveline: That guard story of yours. The...the one with a guardsman who falls in love with a templar knight-captain.
- Varric: Oh, the romance! Swords and Shields. I just started that serial. It's got ten chapters to go.
- Aveline: Yes, but you know how it ends! Just tell me.
- Varric: I've got an idea, but the story...the story will go where it wants to go. The characters drive it, not me.
- Aveline: You're the author! That makes no sense at all!
- Varric: A good story, you don't really write. It was always there. You just uncover it.